A few weeks ago, one of my closest friends got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid! I immediately volunteered myself to create a unique and memorable invitation for her to pop the question to all of her bridesmaids. I spent relentless hours on Pinterest looking at ideas and found a cute little puzzle I knew I could customize and recreate. What could have cost her over $100 I was able to DIY for less than half of the cost.
So I thought, this is a project I should share! Below are materials and instructions to put together this fun DIY. If youde like me to video tutorial this idea, please let me know in the comment section of this post.
– Scissors or Cutting Machine
1. Create your puzzle design. For this step I used my Silhouette Studio software and customized my layout to fit 8″ x 5.5″. You can design your layout on Paint, Adobe or Pic Monkey.
2. Print your design on a 8×11 sticker paper. I printed mine at my local Staples for .53 cents per page.
3. Cut your puzzle design. To download a template I created for this puzzle click here. You can use this template to cut the design using a cutting machine or by hand. Be sure to cut the design within the black lines.
4. Stick each design to its corresponding puzzle piece.
5. Assemble puzzle pieces and you are done! I made a total of 8 puzzles and stored them in decorative boxes (which I made). This is one proposal these ladies will never forget